NAK.Toolz Version 1
Asset Tracking Kept Simple
NAK.Toolz V1 can be run in a virtual environment or from a network server. The system requirements
for NAK.Toolz V1 is quite low, all new operating systems can support NAK.Toolz V1 virtual environment.
With 1Gb of allocated memory, the system can run 10 concurrent users.
Nak Systems Inc. has assembled a micro server focused on running NAK.Apps. Click To find out more about
NAK.Toolz V1 can be utilized with or without an internet connection, updates can be done over the internet or USB flash drive.
NAK.Toolz V1 has the function to take the system offline. This allows only "Admins" to login and make system configurations, modifications, and import functionality for inventory maintenance.
- 1. Enter Client Id# (Barcode/RFiD Scanners are supported)
- 2. If Needed you can add Costing/Tracking Code (optional, used for reporting)
- 3. Enter Item # (Barcode/RFiD Scanners are supported)
- a. Serialized items will be added (if available)
- b. Multi Qty or Consumable items will add with qty field
- c. If Item not found, Search window will open
Partially completed transactions can be saved and placed on hold, by clicking the "Save" icon.
if you have multi item to return just keep scanning item numbers. The selected "Status" will stick until screen is closed.
- ◉ Outstanding Equipment by User or Group
- ◉ Historical Activity by User or Group
- ◉ Equipment Utilization
- ◉ Multiple Styles of Inventory Reports